Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Its Black and Its Good!

I so must blog about today’s lecture and demo, coz its about baking & pastry as well as ch, ch, chocolates! Oh yeah, repeat with me everybody;

C – H – O – C – O – L – A – T – E – S

I think everybody is so, so, so, looking forward for this day to come lah, wahaha! Seeing how the chocs get tempered (that is melting, in another words) makes me melts too, lols!

And yes, there were ice creams with apple crepes and I really agree with what Mr Sim said to us; “I just have to say this, you guys are just like little kids again when eating ice cream. This is like the only time that we can get you guys to be quiet.”

LOLS!

Okay, back to the chocolate segment. I swear I ate them like a small kid too, rushing to every corner just to get all the different types of chocs into my big mouth. How I wished everyday will be baking and pastry day, lols.

I’m gonna look at pastry chefs in a different manner from now on, and I wanna be one too! Hohoho!

Even my shit just now smelt like chocolates and caramel when I was doing my business. Mmmm… GROSS!

Won’t go any further.

Oh wait, I just wanna share this two vids. They’re MVs sung by Lee Soo Young. Just got to know them although they’re out like eons ago. But heck that, I simply just love her voice! Enjoy!

 

The second MV is a sequel to the previous one, but I still liked Hwalili best. Sounds familiar right? Joey Yung also had her version in Mandarin called 爱情复兴 (Ai Qing Fu Xing), and its nice too!

P/S: Han Ji Hye is chio-ness la..

No comments: