Monday, March 22, 2010

Day 7 (Countdown: 133 days left)

Straight shift today. Damn slack. Nobody de. Or rather, I was deployed to lounge where its uber quiet during the day. Then while other people were having their break, I was pang seh-ed at the lounge and bar. Went to explore the bar alone. See all the alcohol and whatnots. Actually all the liqueres all got learn before de. But all returned to Mr Sim liao. LOLS! Today no big ones wor. So really relaxed lah. But of course I did my work hor. I like it this way lor. Why they must come? Didn't they have a office themselves? Come here to dao ruan (my feelings) only, geezzzz... Opps!! Wahaha!!!

Today restaurant manager also off. Lols. But he called to check during dinner, I think. I picked up the phone de. Speaking about phone calls. Today I took a phone reservation la, I asked the guest everything and she said will be here at 6pm. I everything said 'okay'. But when I gave Susan the reservation, she was like "6pm? We open only at 6.30pm leh. Ni zhe ge huai ren.." I was like oh my heavens, how can I forget that? Tried to call guest but didn't answer. So in the end they really came but we couldn't bring them in coz the kitchen still not ready. So, they just went off. Sigh... Then Kim came and corrected me, telling me must be careful and must also tell them about our dress code (we have a dress code?) and waiting time (also have that?), etc... Now I know, I'm confident I can handle the phone more smoothly le.

Then evening, nothing much. Roll call, Susan asked me about the soup of the day and fish of the day and amuse bouche. All I can answer but amuse bouche I forgot. Lols... STM man, how sia... The bar got 4 tables and nothing much le.

I actually did closing today again, and on time wor. Coz really is no people and lounge was empty by 9 plus 10. So started to do closing like 10.15pm? Everything finished le still got time to help do linens lor. Wahaha!!! Knock off on time. Baik or what sial!?

Happy day for me today, at least I thought. Tomorrow off wor. Good and bad lah. Good coz can rest and HS also off! Bad coz after that have to slog for another 6 days, or even more.. Lols. Aiyah, walk one step count one step la. Wahaha!!!

No comments: